- National Mortgage Certificate € 23,70 + vat
- Mortgage Certificate by Subject € 12,70 + vat
- Mortgage Certificate for Real Estate € 12,70 + vat
- Single Note Mortgage Certificate € 7,70 + vat
- Delivery: 2 Hours
- starting from € 7,70 + vat
The Mortgage Certificate is provided by service within 2 hours and can be requested for any property or subject from 7,70€.
The Mortgage Certificate is an official document issued by the Real Estate Advertising Service of the Revenue Agency and allows you to obtain the list of registered deeds relating to a specific property or subject.
The Mortgage Certificate allows you to verify the ownership of the properties and the presence of any formalities on these.
The available Mortgage Certificates are:
- Mortgage Certificate for Real Estate
- Mortgage Certificate by Subject
- National Mortgage Certificate by Subject
- Single Note Mortgage Certificate
The Mortgage Certificate by property and subject includes the following information:
- transcripts (e.g. trades, inheritances, foreclosures, etc.)
- the registrations (voluntary, judicial and legal mortgages)
- the annotations (restriction of assets, total cancellation, etc.) recorded through the cadastral data of a property (sheet, parcel and any subordinate)
The national Mortgage Certificate allows the search for possible encumbrances at national level and no longer limited to the province/property register.
The single note hypocatastal Certificate instead allows you to obtain specific information on a single formality:
- the data related to the deed (type, date and public official from which it was issued, repertory number)
- the data related to the property
- the parties involved (e.g. buyer and seller)
- further information relevant to real estate advertising
To apply online for the Mortgage certificate for real estate, the following data are required: type of property, province or municipality, Sheet and Particle.
The following data is required to apply online for the Mortgage Certificate by subject: Fiscal Code / VAT and property register
In order to request online the mortgage visualization for each single note you need the following data: type of property, province or municipality, Sheet and Detail, type and register number, type of note
What is the Mortgage certificate for?
As mentioned above, the Mortgage certificate allows the ownership of a property and any burdens that fall on a property or subject. It’s an indispensable service when buying and selling a property
OpenApi has been chosen by
AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME
Join OpenAPI! Register now, you will have access to free calls every day.