- Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
1. In accordance with Article. 64 et seq. of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, if the customer is a consumer (i.e. a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase indicating in the order form a reference to VAT), has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason within 30 days of receipt of goods, without penalty and without prejudice to what is stated in paragraph 3 below.
2. To exercise this right, the customer must enter a request for Withdrawal in which it will be necessary to indicate the bank details needed to return the sums paid; the system will send an email to the customer with a paper form that must be printed and sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt (within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods) to: Altravia Servizi srl based in Piazza San Giovanni Decollato 6 - 05100 Terni. Upon receipt of the registered letter, we will send by email to the customer the form to exercise the right of withdrawal with an authorization number that must be attached to the outside of the casing in which the product will be physically placed and then sent to Altravia Servizi srl.
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety, it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (eg: accessories, software attachments, etc. ...);
- the right does not apply to renewals of the digital signature (supplier Infocert Spa) because the codes generated and sent automatically after the purchase are assigned automatically and in a non-recoverable way to the user who makes the renewal of the service. The renewal of signature is uniquely associated in our systems to the email and personal data of the customer (in order to ensure the traceability of the product and the user, and not being able to identify in any other way the user of the renewal code). In accordance with art. 64 et seq. of Legislative Decree no.
- the right does not apply for new digital signatures when they have already been assigned to the customer (so the day after the customer sends the signed documentation as required by law, before that time it is always possible to request for withdrawal) because the digital signature, as required by law, cannot be sold or resold to third parties - as it is a handwritten signature;
- the right does not apply in accordance with art. 48 of the Consumer Code, once Altravia Servizi srl has already performed the services requested (e.g. Certificates, digital signature renewals, sms sending, postcards sending);
- shipping costs related to the return of the goods are charged to the customer;
- the shipment, until we get the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, we will inform the customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in their warehouses), to allow him to make timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Altravia Servizi Srl is not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
4. Except for any repair costs in case of damage already existing in the original packaging, the customer will be refunded the amount already paid for the purchase of the goods, within 14 days of its return, through the transfer procedure of the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (IBAN code and Bank of the invoice holder).
5. The right of withdrawal is totally forfeited, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its content), in cases where it is ascertained:
- the lack of the external packaging and/or the original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts etc.);
- the damage of the product for causes other than its transport.
Join OpenAPI! Register now, you will have access to free calls every day.