THE SOLUTION TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Openapi is the only API provider that provides access to up-to-date services and information on companies, individuals, cars and real estate via connections to official databases (European Chambers of Commerce, Inland Revenue Agencies, Pension Institutes, etc.).
It also provides channels dedicated to Fintech (due diligence, AML, recognition for onbording, etc.), communication (API paper-based postal services, certified or 2fa sms, PEC Massive), dematerialisation processes (digital signatures, time stamps, legal storage, PEC) and government services (certificates, report, documents).
APIs are available on Openapi to integrate Postal Services, Chamber of Commerce and Cadastral Services, Data Enrichment Services, Property Valuations and Purchases, Address and Postcode Normalisation, People and Company Reports, SPID, Time Stamps, Digital Signatures, Electronic Invoices, Company Database, PEC Massive, SMS Gateway.
Registered mails per day
WHY CHOOSE OPENAPI
Openapi is the right partner to scale your business! It offers the certainty of data from official sources and always up-to-date, guaranteed continuity of service and transparent prices, without annual fees or guarantees.
Openapi's API platform is based on cloud-based microservices, thanks to which you can simplify the secure development process and accelerate your company's digital transformation processes. Technical documentation is available in major languages and there is a test environment for unlimited and FREE testing before going live.
The services are 90 per cent synchronous with minimum response times of 0.115 s. and the remaining 10 per cent asynchronous (when a credit investigation of a company or person, NPL, AML etc. is required). Openapi is the leading API provider in Italy: it handles more than 345,600 transactions/year* and received more than 15 mln requests in 2021 alone.
*Data certified by the auditor 2021 (Financial Statements)