- Certificate of Protest and Prejudicial € 7,70 + vat
Certificate of Protest and Prejudicial
- Delivery: Immediate
- starting from € 7,70 + vat
The Certificate of Protest and Prejudicial for any private person or company without obligation of delegation.
The Certificate of Protests and Prejudicial allows you to check if there are protests and/or prejudicial deeds from registry.
The Certificate of Protest and Prejudicial includes:
- data on the subject (Name, Municipality and address)
- list of protests and details of non-payment (specific information on the type of payment, amount, date, place and reason for non-payment).
- list and some details of the prejudicial
In order to make the request of the Company Registration Report are necessary: Name and Surname and Tax Code or name/company name and VAT number.
What is the Certificate of Protest and prejudicial for?
The Certificate of protests and prejudicial is an important tool to verify the economic solidity of a subject, such as non-capital companies that are not required to present the financial statement.
OpenApi has been chosen by
AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME
Join OpenAPI! Register now, you will have access to free calls every day.