The assets report is an information report that allows you to check the assets status of a person from the tax code.
The report is supported and supplemented by professionally verified information such as actual residence, domicile, occupation and bank relations.The report consists of the following sections:
- Complete PERSONAL DATA with name, surname, citizenship, date and place of birth of the person, residence and domicile and marital status
- RELIABILITY with creditworthiness indicator
- EMPLOYMENT PERFORMANCE with information on company and monthly salary.
In the case of a pension, the pension provider, estimated monthly salary and any survivor's pension will also be indicated
- COMPANY OFFICERS with company name, registered office, company number, tax code and company activity status
- SHAREHOLDINGS with Name, Tax Code, Shareholding Composition, Summary of Obligations
- BANK RELATIONSHIPS with Bank Name and Head Office Address and possible availability of funds
- DETAILS ON PROTESTS with type, in favour of, date taken, amount and reason
- DETAILS ON PREJUDGMENTS with type of prejudgment, date, amount, subject in favour, conservatory and register
- NATIONAL CATHASTAL DATA with Property Number, Municipality, Type of Land Registry and Details with Location, Sheet, Parcel, Sub, Category, Class, Consistence, Rendita
The report can also be requested without subject proxy and is provided in PDF or JSON.
The reports will be provided in white label so you can add company logo, notes/disclaimers, Tulps logo/legal for sale to issue the customised document.