With Openapi you can activate all Legalinvoice e-invoicing solutions via API in a few seconds.
- The issuing of electronic invoices B2B and PA
- The sending and receiving of electronic invoices in accordance with regulations via the interchange system (SDI)
- The automatic storage of electronic documents sent via SDI
- The digital signature of invoices in fully automatic mode
- The recording of electronic and traditional active and passive invoices
- The extraction of accounting summaries
- The issue of credit notes, pro-forma, receipts and traditional invoices
- The possibility of sharing data with your consultant or accountant
- The receipt of new features available in real time
The PRO version also includes
- Dashboard for control and verification
- On-time and massive import of XML invoices generated by ERP or ERP systems;
- Mass export of data and invoices
- On-time and bulk import of PDF invoices generated by ERP systems (additional service);
- Possibility to share data with your intermediary (consultant or accountant).
Legalinvoice Go! is instead the Start version optimised for self-employed under the flat rate scheme (RF19) and the minimal regime (RF02) and offers a simplified version of electronic invoice management designed for professionals.
Depending on the type of Legalinvoice, are included during activation or renewal an invoice batch of
- 200 documents (sent/received invoices, credit notes, etc.) for Legalinvoice Start
- 400 documents (sent/received invoices, credit notes, etc.) for Legalinvoice Pro and Multiazienda
- 50 documents (sent/received invoices, credit notes, etc.) for Legalinvoice Go! (flat rate)